It’s fall!! You have the crisp air, changing colors, falling leaves, backyard fire pits (just us?), and ALSO NEW RELEASES from Usborne Books & More!!! If you’re a mega fan, then you are probably aware that there are 4 big releases of new books a year. The biggest are in January and June/July. The two others are spring and fall. Welcome to fall, y’all!!
Where do I find the new books??
Easy!! Go to my shopping site and select new titles! You can also play around with the drop down on that page. If you select “created on” you will then see what books have been added to the website the most recently!
That’s great, but I’m overwhelmed, what are the 5 I should look at first?
- Two Words: More Nibbles. As you know, we have lots to offer for book eating monster – Nibbles, Nibbles: Dinosaur Guide, and Nibbles: Numbers. (Not to mention the calendar and plush!) Those of you who are Nibbles fans eagerly awaiting a new installment are in luck!! We have: Nibbles the Monster Hunt!!! When I scrolled through the new releases with my daughter she saw the Nibbles and said “What!? A new Nibbles? We have to get it!!” The entire Nibbles series is great for 5+ (with the caveat that my daughter has LOVED it since 3 – but she’s gentle with paper flaps and cut outs)
- NEW CHRISTMAS TITLE. As always, you can see all of the seasonal titles here. But I for one am the MOST excited for is It’s Christmastime!! If you are familiar with All Better, Little Bear Needs Glasses, and Kisses, Cuddles, and Good Night, this is the latest in the series! This time, we have FIFTEEN plastic, reusable stickers to play around with! Perfect for 3-5 year olds! (Even 2+ if they aren’t going to eat the stickers)
- New title in the Polly and Buster series!!! Here’s a link to Book Three. This series, by Sally Rippin, is just so magical. I devoured book one on the plane back from UBAM Convention and immediately ordered Book 2. Guess what, I’m now ordering Book 3. The series features a witch who struggles with spell casting due to her dyslexia and her best friend Buster, a feelings monster. Both are outcasts in their groups. And, monsters and witches aren’t exactly supposed to be friends. I can’t say enough about how wonderful this series is! It’s 4th grade reading level but I am loathe to limit kids based on reading level.
- Speaking of new title in a series, there’s another book out in the Usborne Stem Scribble series!! Technology Scribble Book. This is great for 8+. It’s full of problems to solve, concepts to explore, and things to invent, design, and create.
- Don’t Tickle the Hippo looks ADORABLE. My two year old LOVES texture books. With this one, each fuzzy patch makes a different sound! Great for toddlers!!
These look awesome! How do I order? Do I have to be at a party??
No! Just add to your cart and go nuts!! No need to select a party if you are just shopping on your own. But, if you’d like these books for free, you should host your own party. Especially this month!
What do you mean, I can get these books for free?
If you host a party, you can earn these new releases for free!! Free books start at just $100 retail sold at a party, it’s a really low marker! At $100 sold, you get $10 in free books and $25 in half off. The rewards go up from there! PLUS, right now, this second, (ok, this month)? Is the BEST time to host because October 2019 = DOUBLE hostess rewards. WHAT!?
Now that we’re past the beginning of the school year, it’s basically Halloween –> Thanksgiving –> Christmas in one full swoop. You can host, get free books, AND get a head start on holiday shopping! Plus, give your friends a chance to get a head start, too! What do you say? You wanna host? Comment below! Or contact me and let’s get your book party booked! (See what I did there?)
But, I kind of want to know what all of the new books are now! You only told me about 5!!
Great! Head on over to my Facebook group and you can find all of the graphics, there! Hope to see you there! Besides information on new books, it’s the only place I offer sales 🙂