Things are strange right now!! Maybe you’re trying to carve out some moments to work from home in peace, maybe you’re trying to supplement distance learning. Maybe you just want to know how to keep your kids busy while staying at home! Either way, I thought it would help to have a handy list of activity books and home work helpers that you could browse quickly! As always, don’t hesitate to ask me if you have any questions about these or would like to see inside of anything! You can reach to me via my email or use Facebook messenger.
- Little Sticker Books
- Activity Pads
- Magic Painting
- Sticker Dolly Dressing
- Academy Books – great activity books for 7+
- First Sticker Books
- Coloring Books
- Color & Pop-Up Activity Books – all you need is some regular glue to make your own pop-up book!
- Quotes Coloring Books
- Build Your Own Sticker Books
- Re-usable Dry-Erase Workbooks – books you can do again and again with the provided dry-erase marker!
- Drawing books
- Paper craft books
- Embroidery kits – Did you read that!? EMBROIDERY KITS. Comes with everything you need to get going!
- Puzzles – Because we’re a book publisher, every puzzle comes with a book, too 🙂
- Learning From Home – an entire section on the website is dedicated to books to supplement learning! You can jump straight to your kid’s specific grade to get targeted recommendations
- Key Skills Wipe Clean Sets – Three leveled sets of 4 books that cover grammar/math/etc.
- Learning Palettes
- Learning Wrap-Ups
- Reading Programs – If you’re working on learning how to read, head here!
Best Books to keep a Toddler Busy while stuck at home:
- All Better
- Kisses, Cuddles, and Goodnight
- Little Bear Needs Glasses
- Don’t Tickle The Hippo/Dinosaur/Lion
- 199 Series
- Busy Car Book
- Busy Bug Book
- Busy Train Book
- Busy Helicopter Book
- Busy Starter Collection
- Wind-Up Train Book
- Wind-Up Bus Book
- Wind-Up Plane Book
- Wind-Up Tractor Book
- Wind-Up Race Car Book
Did I miss anything?? Please let me know if there are other books that have been helping you keep your kids busy while we’re all stuck at home. I would love to update this list to help everybody else!!
Do you want to earn some of these books for free?? Consider hosting a party! You can get together with your friends and family (all online), help them keep their kids busy, maintain their sanity, AND earn free and half-priced books as host rewards!! Let’s book you a party!